- The primary function of this position is to assemble components, case goods, chairs, and accessories.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain a safe and clean work area while following all safety procedures.
- The ability to read a tape measure and blueprints.
- Able to operate pneumatic drivers, staple guns, clamps, presses etc. associated with cabinet and accessory assembly.
- Keep accurate account of time and materials.
- Other manufacturing responsibilities and assignments as directed by Group Leader and/or Supervisor.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to work overtime to accommodate fluctuating seasonal schedules.
This is a day shift position with normal working hours Monday through Thursday, 6:00 – 4:30. Overtime may be required in peak seasons and is mandatory.
This position requires the successful individual to be able to bend, push/pull and lift up to 50 lbs. as well as stand for 10 hour shifts.
Application for Employment
The company will make reasonable efforts to safeguard the privacy of this information and will use it only for employment purposes. Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring a reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department. We are an equal opportunity employer.