- There are multiple functions you may be tasked with in the finish room. HVLP finish spraying, sanding, and moving parts and units through the room.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Apply reciprocating hand motion via manual sanding pad or small pneumatic hand sander to prepare surface for top coat application.
- Move product through department using one hand (light duty). If unable to move one handed assistance will be provided.
- Stacking and unstacking product from pallets to tables.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to work overtime to accommodate fluctuating seasonal schedules.
This is a day shift position with normal working hours Monday through Thursday, 6:00 – 4:30 and Friday, 6:00 – 3:30 if mandatory overtime is required in peak season.
This position requires the successful individual to be able to bend, push/pull using one hand as well as stand for 10 hour shifts.
Application for Employment
The company will make reasonable efforts to safeguard the privacy of this information and will use it only for employment purposes. Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring a reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department. We are an equal opportunity employer.