- The primary function of this position is the operation of modern machinery specific to the furniture industry.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Setup and operate machines to produce parts according to job travelers.
- Maintain a safe and clean work area while following all safety procedures.
- Responsible for inspection of parts during runs to ensure they meet quality standards.
- Keep accurate records of part counts to insure order completion.
- The use of small hand tools, orbital sanders and pneumatic drivers etc. may be required.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to work overtime to accommodate fluctuating seasonal schedules.
- Basic computer knowledge .
- Ability to read and interpret prints for machining applications.
This is a day shift position with normal working hours Monday through Thursday, 6:00 – 4:30. Overtime may be required in peak seasons and is mandatory.
This position requires the successful individual to be able to bend, push/pull and lift up to 50 lbs. as well as stand for 10 hour shifts.
Application for Employment
The company will make reasonable efforts to safeguard the privacy of this information and will use it only for employment purposes. Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring a reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department. We are an equal opportunity employer.