- This primary function of this position is to process lumber for down line operations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Handling long boards (8+feet in varying widths) marking them with crayons at the rip saw
- Handling varying boards for the purpose of gluing them up.
- Carting pallets, both loaded and unloaded.
- Handling panels at the planer (varying lengths/weights).
- Chopping longer boards into shorter boards at the chop saw.
- Unloading product from machinery and stacking on pallets or carts.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to work overtime to accommodate fluctuating seasonal schedules.
This is a day shift position with normal working hours Monday through Thursday, 6:00 – 4:30. Overtime may be required in peak seasons and is mandatory.
This position requires the successful individual to be able to bend, push/pull and lift up to 50 lbs. as well as stand for 10 hour shifts. The use of chop saw, rip saw and various smaller hand tools.
Application for Employment
The company will make reasonable efforts to safeguard the privacy of this information and will use it only for employment purposes. Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring a reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department. We are an equal opportunity employer.