- The primary function of this position is to maintain warehouse and load trailers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive finished product from assembly department.
- Store in warehouse.
- Collect finished product from warehouse.
- Wrap product for protection during shipping.
- Load product into trailers while keeping accurate count.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to work overtime to accommodate fluctuating seasonal schedules.
- At least one year Shipping/Receiving Team Lead experience.
This is a day shift position with normal working hours Monday through Thursday, 6:00 – 4:30. Overtime may be required in peak seasons and is mandatory.
This position requires the successful individual to be able to bend, push/pull and lift up to 50 lbs. as well as stand for 10 hour shifts.
Application for Employment
The company will make reasonable efforts to safeguard the privacy of this information and will use it only for employment purposes. Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring a reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department. We are an equal opportunity employer.