- This primary function of this position is to fully upholster chairs, settees and sofas across various product lines.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assembling internal frames.
- Appling clips on parts and frames.
- Cutting fabric into pattern.
- Sewing fabric for upholsterers.
- Fit and adhere foam to upholstery frames in accordance with company specifications using staples and/or glue etc.
- Apply sewn and loose fabric to foamed upholstery frames by stretching and securing with staples and/or glue.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to work overtime to accommodate fluctuating seasonal schedules.
This is a day shift position with normal working hours Monday through Thursday, 6:00 – 4:30. Overtime may be required in peak seasons and is mandatory.
This position requires the successful individual to be able to bend, push/pull and lift up to 50 lbs. as well as stand for 10 hour shifts. The use of small hand tools, staple guns, pneumatic drivers etc. is required.
Application for Employment
The company will make reasonable efforts to safeguard the privacy of this information and will use it only for employment purposes. Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring a reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department. We are an equal opportunity employer.